MAIMITI HAVEN-Owners Mavis & Meralda Warren. 6th & 7th Bounty decendents from Teio, Mauatua, Tevarua, Toofaiti, Vahineatua and their partners.
Meet my mum Mavis who is retired and spends her days gathering materials and weaves baskets, fans, mats and ornaments. She enjoys her grans and talks about PI. Straight to the point she tells it like it is.
Meet Meralda Warren. Now a culture teacher, Contractor for CAC outhouses, Museum gardener and loves Art, creating things. Keen Beekeeper
What do you get for your $100 per day per person:
- Bedroom with King single bed
- Shared bathroom & Toilet
- All meals and Laundry
- Pickup from Bounty Bay and delivered to Bounty Bay.
- Relax on the deck and watch native Birds.
- TV available in main lounge.
- Internet & Phone by arrangement
- Guided tours by arrangement
Smokers can smoke outside please.